Daily Event Listings
If you are ready to submit, go to the Daily Events Submission Form.
The daily Calendar of Events is a powerful resource for getting maximum turnout at your workshops and events.
Listings are open to the whole community at a nominal fee, and are included at no extra charge for our 12-month, contracted advertising partners.
Please see the example for this type of listing.
REQUIREMENTS TO SUBMIT
- Due date: 5th of the month prior to publication
- Character count: Maximum 60 words per listing (80 words for extended length)
- Rate: $25 each for non-advertisers ($35 for extended length). Advertisers have multiple events included at no charge as part of their 12 month contracts.
- Payment: Your calendar submission form will redirect you to PayPal when you click “Submit”. From there, you have the option of paying via credit card, debit card, bank account or PayPal account. We will email you to confirm receipt of both your calendar listing and your payment. Payment must be secured at the time you place your listing. Submissions will not be processed until payment is received.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please carefully double-check your submission for accuracy. We are not responsible for incorrect information provided. Also please ensure your submission is not in ALL CAPS. You will be asked to resubmit your listing if it appears in all caps.
- We may exclude any submission for any reason.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions to fit our style, length and guidelines, without prior approval or review.
Contact us at (908) 405-1515 or [email protected]
Upcoming Events Near You
Esther & The Dream of One Loving Human Family
10:00am · American Visionary Art Museum
Spencer Finch: Moon Dust
10:00am · The Baltimore Museum of Art
ART WORKSHOPS Plein Air, Still Life, Portraiture and More
9:30am · No venue was assigned to this event.
Kids' and Young Adult Art Classes
4:30pm · No venue was assigned to this event.
Weekly Fine Art Classes
10:00am · Chesapeake Fine Art Studio
Sons, Seeing the Modern African Male
11:00am · Lore Degenstein Gallery
Wild Soul Movement
7:00pm · Just Breathe Spiritual Community Center