Ongoing Event Listings
If you are ready to submit, go to the Ongoing Events Submission Form.
The Ongoing Events calendar is a wonderful resource for filling your workshops and events. This resource can be utilized by the whole community. Calendar listings are designed for businesses and institutions to offer additional ways to promote their knowledge, business and practice.
Please see the example for this type of listing.
REQUIREMENTS TO SUBMIT
- Due date: 5th of the month prior to publication
- Character count: Maximum 60 words per listing (80 words for extended length)
- Rate: $25 each for non-advertisers ($35 for extended length). Advertisers receive multiple events at no charge as part of their 6 and 12 month contracts.
- Payment: Your calendar submission form will redirect you to PayPal when you click “Submit”. From there, you have the option of paying via credit card, debit card, bank account or PayPal account. We will email you to confirm receipt of both your calendar listing and your payment. Payment must be secured at the time you place your listing. Submissions will not be processed until payment is received.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please carefully double-check your submission for accuracy. We are not responsible for incorrect information provided. Also please ensure your submission is not in ALL CAPS. You will be asked to resubmit your listing if it appears in all caps.
- We may exclude any submission for any reason.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions to fit our style, length and guidelines, without prior approval or review.
Contact us at (908) 405-1515 or [email protected]
Upcoming Events Near You
5:30pm · Yoga for Living
Thanksgiving Pie and Turkey Orders
8:00am · Linvilla Orchards
Cinderella & Co.
9:30am · Brandywine River Museum of Art
Laura McMillan "New Paintings & What-nots"
9:00am · The Station Gallery - Greenville, DE
Bryn + Dane's New Brunch
6:30am · Bryn + Dane's Malvern
Reiki Share at Infinity Float
7:00pm · Infinity Float
Introducing “The Tailgater” at South Square Market
6:00am · South Square Market