Summertime Blueberry Coleslaw
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Peanut and Tree Nut-free, Vegetarian, Egg and Soy-free (if Using Soy-free Vegennaise) YIELDS: 4 servingsINGREDIENTS:
- 1 medium head cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Vegenaise or mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Truly Pure & Natural Creamed Blueberry Honey
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp cumin
- Sea salt to taste
Combine cabbage, onion, and carrot in a large bowl. Gently fold in blueberries. Add Vegenaise or mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, Truly Pure & Natural Creamed Blueberry Honey, cilantro, and cumin. Add sea salt to taste. Gently toss to combine.
Recipe submitted by Nick Perna, Truly Pure & Natural. TrulyPureAndNatural.com, July 2013.