Community Resource Guide
If you are ready to submit, go to the Community Resource Guide Submission Form.
The Natural Awakenings Community Resource Guide is a directory of businesses and practitioners from our community related to natural health, fitness, green living, optimal nutrition, personal development, as well as other businesses who want to reach an educated, health conscious, socially and environmentally aware reader.
Listings in the directory are alphabetical, and categorized by business type or modality and can be constructed in a variety of flexible ways, from a basic listing all the way up to a listing with extra lines and words, depending on the needs and budget of the advertisers.
One of the most powerful uses of a directory listing is the exposure the listing brings you each and every month for your product or service. Studies show that repetitive advertising is, by far, the number one, most powerful component when it comes to generating a strong response.
- BASIC: $90/month (logo, 4 information lines, 40-word description)
- Extra info lines: $5 each; Extra words: $1 each.
REQUIREMENTS TO SUBMIT
- Due date: 5th of the month prior to publication
- Payment: After we review your submission, we will confirm the amount due. Payment is due no later than the 15th of the month prior to publication. Submissions will not be processed until payment is received.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please carefully double-check your submission for accuracy. We are not responsible for incorrect information provided. Also make sure submission is not in all caps. Please turn off your CAPS LOCK. You will be asked to resubmit your listing if it appears in ALL CAPS.
- Any images submitted must be in png, jpg, gif or pdf forms. For optimal performance, please keep the file sizes less than 3MB. Make sure the name of the image doesn’t contain any “/” or “%20″.
- We do not notify in advance of publication or send proofs. If we have questions about your submission, we will contact you.
- Publication of Natural Awakenings Article is solely at the discretion of Natural Awakenings’ publishers and editors and subject to available space, guidelines and applicability to the theme of the magazine. We publish only those submissions that we feel are a good fit in our magazine and only those for which we have adequate space in the magazine. We may exclude any submission for any reason. Other submissions may be considered for the website.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions to fit our style, length and guidelines, without prior approval or review.
Upcoming Events Near You
The Pennhurst Story Traveling Exhibit
12:00am · Muhlenberg Community Library
Wild Soul Movement
7:00pm · Just Breathe Spiritual Community Center
Winterfest at Cooper River
12:00am · Cooper River Park
Classic Hollywood Romance: On Screen and Off
7:00pm · Robbinsville Branch of the Mercer County Library System
Friends Trivia Night
7:00pm · Twin Rivers Branch of the Mercer County Library System
Friends of the Lawrence Library Book Sale
9:30am · Lawrence Headquarters Branch of the Mercer County Library System
Annual Book Sale
9:30am · Hopewell Branch of the Mercer County Library System